Thursday, April 8, 2010

very behind


I'm so very behind w/ pictures. I got caught up on albums in December, and now I'm behind again. :) I haven't been blogging recently either. The kids are keeping me very busy, and now that it's nice outside, we've been

gardening and playing. I've been going through clothes and organizing the house. Goodness, somedays I really think I could use a housekeeper or just duplicate myself. I'm not lacking in motivation or afraid of hard work...things just don't get done like they did pre-children. Washing windows and painting the rest of my trim is on the top of the list now. Oh, yes, and my kitchen floor--it could use a washing every day. :) For now, I'm content to sweep it and go play or read to the kids.

Justin has had super long days this week...ah, the work season has begun! Alarm has been going off at 3:30 or 4 am. and it's 9;45 pm and he's still gone. Thankfully he has a great job...I know he's a great supervisor. Ahh..here he is. So, goodnight! More randomness soon!

No comments: