Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Goff Kiddos and Gardening...

We have strawberries...

...and hungry children eating the fruit of their labor...


...and radishes and lots of spinach!


These pictures were taken last week. Now we have even more strawberries, sugar snap peas, lettuce, etc! Oh, and not to mention, weeds! I can barely keep up! Well, let me re-phrase that, I can't keep up! We made a BIG mess making strawberry jam this morning--children helping and all. Whoa! It's hard keeping up w/ the status quo around here, not to mention throwing gardening in w/ it! I'm going to have to ask my Amish lady friends how they get it all done! Any suggestions out there? :)

Speaking of laundry I have 5 brimming loads of laundry waiting to be folded and put away. Happy Wednesday!!




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow!! You sound busy!! I love gardening! We have three huge ones in our front yard...they are a LOT of work. But def. worth it:)

Diehm Family said...

We live really close to the Amish..and we also have some that work for us around the farm and they are SO fun! You can learn so much from them. Those mommas got it going on, huh?! :) Pictures are adorable.

busymama431 said...

Yes, they do. I cannot imagine doing this pregnant! :)

Vanderpolclan said...

You do a great job Megan, including your kids in everything you do. Those are precious memories you are making... and while those don't help with the work, know that heartstrings are being tied.

Cindy