Thursday, March 22, 2012

Benjamin is 13 + months...Happy Birthday!

Benjamin turned 1 in February. Now that he's way past his birthday, I thought I'd edit his pictures and put them up...ha, ha! He's growing up so fast...learning new things every day. He's very engaged in what is going on around him. He was waking up every day saying "Moo!" and looking for the cows. He's all about cows, 4-wheelers, boots, and being outside. :)


Justin and the 3 older kids were gone for a bit one day last month, so we did a little "photo shoot" just to mark his age. Time passes so quickly, and if I don't write it down or take a picture, my memory forgets!


Benjamin is my dad's look-alike. People tell me that all the time. I saw it more when he was an infant. I should get the scrapbooks out again...
Benjamin is cheerful most of the time, but if he's not cheery, then he's m.a.d! He is one of either extreme...ha,ha. It's so fun to see his personality emerging. He makes us crack up, especially when he laughs.

~~Happy 1st b-day~~He's not stayin' a baby for long...he wants to run w/ the kids!

2 comments:

Micah said...

I can't believe he is 1! Oh my goodness. Na...I still need to check w/ u on my recipe...I think something is off.

amber said...

they grow so fast, don't they?

what a cutie. and benjamin is one of my favorite names! :)

happy birthday to your little guy.