Monday, November 19, 2012

Life at our house recently...

Well, tis the season for deer hunting and meat processing.  These good eaters will hopefully be good hunters someday.  They're learning to be good helpers now. :)  I can only imagine how much food we'll go through in about 10 years.  They come from long lines of good eaters from both sides.  LOL!

 Justin found Benjamin sleeping w/ his buck.  Seems like most night and naps he has one or both hands full of some kind of animal, tractor or truck.  I wonder what he dreams about??
 Wow...I've got some funny kids.  I was trying desperately to get Madi to look at the camera...it was a little loud and crazy...and it went down hill rapidly b/c B wanted out of the bucket...
 And when that happens?  Big bro, forces him.  Remember something similiar, Auntie Leah??
 Madeline got to go on a date w/ her Daddy on Saturday morning.  She was excited it was her turn!
 Later that afternoon, she and Justin went hunting.  Age 4 is the special age to go hunting w/ Daddy.  Madeline was so excited to go.  I'm going to have to ask again what they saw...I can't remember. :)  They didn't get one that afternoon...


 Daddy's special girl.  :)  She wants a sister so badly.  She asked me on Saturday, to write it down on my shopping list.  The other night, she said, "Mommy, I don't want toy babies anymore."  Me: "Well, why?"  Her, ever so wistfully: "Well, I just really want a real baby."  She'll hafta just love lots on Auntie Krista's new baby, here in a few months.  Tomorrow we find out if it's another girl cousin or a boy cousin.  Fun times!
Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Connie Leis said...

I can't believe how quickly your children are growing up! Such handsome little men and a beautiful young lady! I know you enjoy every minute with them! My son, Austin, (that is 20) went hunting for his first time this hunting season and he got his first deer yesterday! He was so excited. Maybe you could post some recipes for ways to cook the deer meat....
Connie in VA