Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tea Party Birthday!

Sunday afternoon, Madeline had a Tea Party Birthday: No boys allowed!
(Last minute, we also hosted Samuel's 8th birthday party: Boys Only Cabin Cookout--wear your camo--Birthday!
 Both Samuel and Madeline helped get ready for their parties.  They had a blast making their cakes.  Thank goodness, for Aldi's cheap cake mixes and frosting--easy peasy! :)
 Auntie Leah bought Madeline 2 new dresses, so she wore both. :)  Eva brought over a crown and a wedding veil...not sure who's it was...but, that's 1 of the many perks to having older sisters!! :)
 We did crafts together: butterflies, flowers, and jewelry :)  It was so quiet, that Therese suggested turning on some music.  All the girls were concentrating so hard!  It was sweet.  [Justin informed me later that the boys were crazy loud, yelling, and hitting eachother with sticks and swords.  Too funny!]







Happy Birthday to my only princess!!  I'm SO glad God thought to bless me with a daughter.  Although I was geared up for having all boys; I'm so glad the Lord had different plans for me.  I'm praying for grace to teach and nurture Madeline, so that she's prepared well for the life HE has planned for her. 

1 comment:

Micah said...

You are a good Momma Meg. Madeline is so precious. We had a great time, thanks for inviting us. Z looks like a little turtle! I hear the boys had a blast, Eli was a hot mess and ready for a bath by the time we got home. Can't wait to share more time w/ you!
:)
PS: K had fun too, I heard he made dirt angels!