Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's in the genes...

So here's my one year old cleaning up for her older brother. I ran and grabbed my camera after I realized what she was doing. The dishcloth was waiting for William to finish his smoothie/mess. She picked it up and started scrubbing away. I thought it was hilarious...especially since she had no prompting from me. So, apparently those German cleanliness/germ-freak genes are shining through, even at the tender age of 1.

**Now watch it again, and focus on William...he's in his own little world, discovers that his crayons are on the table, comes close to knocking his smoothie over, & nearly tips back in his chair. Regardless, he's extremely excited about his find...and may've even added them to his smoothie. I did see him licking on something, that resembled a crayon...Ya never know w/ him! I just found his antics in the background amusing...**

Please excuse my baby-talking in the background--annoying, I know. :)

1 comment:

Amy Stubblefield said...

That's really cute! I love to sit and watch video clips of the boys - it really highlights how wonderful day-to-day life is in the midst of the messes, chores and training.