Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Indoor Fun...

Madeline's favorite saying: "MaaaMAAA!"

Yummy apple!







Fun with Homemade Playdough:

3 c. H2O
3 c. Flour
2 T Oil
1 T. Cream of Tartar
1 pkg. unsweetened Kool-Aid
1.5 cups Salt

**Mix in saucepan and heat over low heat till clumps together and becomes very stiff. Divide into lumps and add food coloring. Keeps very well and texture is similiar to the regular Play-Dough, but a little bit softer. I really like this stuff! I was thinking it'd make a cute gift to do a set of 3 or 4 different colored balls and pkg it creatively.**

























Madeline's daily hair-do...yikes!












Evening Guests: Kyle and Gretchen & Alaina

(the Mom's actually got a photo this time!:)




The Dad's--Wow...the girls look the same age now!




















Girls w/ boy toys


























Yeah...one pix w/ all 4 kids looking at the camera!

--that's my girl! (is she a farm girl or a city girl?)


Indoor Football--things get wrecked! (good thing I don't have valuables! my $3 garage sale find did get hit ;(

1 comment:

Jordon said...

Okay, I'm sure you are going to think this is silly, but after being around dysfunctional family for the holidays, I sat down and watched your DVD, The Eden Quartet. I bought this DVD when it first came out and still, years later, I am encouraged by your family's vision and love. It is so easy to be pulled in by everyone's dysfunctionalism. I believe the root is self-centerdeness; it leads to a life of emptiness, bitterness, lack of zeal, hoplesness and a critical spirit. It is SO hard to be around, as they want to suck others into their misery. You are so very blessed to have what you have- I'm sure you know this. Anyhow, it was refreshing for me and my husband to sit and watch a family who is focused on the Lord (yes, we know there is no such thing as sinless people and we don't wish to idolize anyone)but it was nice and we had great discussions about where we have fallen off course and where we need to invest more of ourselves, by God's grace. Praying God gives us the strength to press on this coming year. God Bless, Tami
I was just about to sign out and realized that I am signed in under my son's google account-oops.