Saturday, December 5, 2009

quick update...

Well, our computer has officially died. Yes, it's a bummer. It's a bad time of year to loose the computer. I like to price check and look online for gifts and ideas. Christmas cards/pictures I do online as well. W/ 3 kids, it's a chore to load them all up to just go check my email or do my computer stuff-- they like to get into stuff when I'm doing such things, so I limit my computer-time to nap time...not to mention, doing such at someone else's house! So, yes, computer stuff, has not been on the top of my list.

Justin and I have been happily married for 5 years, as of yesterday. We're planning to go away for a few days sometime after Christmas.

I'm playing in a concert tomorrow and we're performing "The Messiah" It is gorgeous! It's very fun to be a part of such a beautiful, historical, Biblical piece of music!

I have a lot of my Christmas shopping done...Justin and I are going to go shopping for the kids when we go out on a date...hopefully this week. I'm not a big trinket collector (kids' toys)...but we do get the kids a few presents for Christmas. Hopefully we can find some educational/exercise toys for the kids--I think the boys would like some outside toys. We'll see.

I'd better sign off now...my children are being very busy, here at my Grandparent's house. :) Lots and lots of no-touch items! Gotta run!

Happy December!

No comments: