Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Madeline at 17 months...

When I was pregnant with Madeline, I was fine with having another boy. I was a little concerned with doing little girls' hair...boys are easy in that regard! (I just get out the clippers) Well,as it turned out, she was a girl--with hair to fix!
Auntie Krista sent me a picture of some hair-do's to try on Madeline. We tried the up-high pig tails, and the down-low pig tails...Here are some of the pictures.

(She's my right-hand girl: Here we are making a roast & veggies early Monday morning to go into the crockpot)











4 comments:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Meg: She looks adorable in both styles of pigtails!!!! What a cutie!

Connie Leis said...

I love the hair do's! What a sweetie! I loved it when I could still fix Sara's hair! Now she is 21 and all she wants me to do to it is color it and cut it!
Connie in VA

The Sisson Clan said...

Get a hold of the Klutz book of Braids and Bows. I couldn't do a thing with hair until I got this book. They color code the strands and show you where to put your fingers. It's full of wonderful styles. Russian braids, french braids, fish tails, flip throughs, rope braids, on and on. Gretchen learned all these from the book and could do them on herself.
They also show you how to make all sorts of easy things for in little girls hair. Cute, inexpensive, and great gifts.
We refered to it all the time. It's worth owning.

Micah said...

Does she leave her hair alone after you do it? Zahavah loves to pull everything out of her hair!!!! :(