Friday, January 1, 2010

Miller Family Christmas

So here's some memories of the loudly chaotic Miller Family Christmas Party...Enjoy! My cousin, Ashton, and my sister, Therese, re-inacting a Christmas song...it was cuter when they were little. ha ha!
My talented Aunt on the piano...she can play any song by ear--it's impressive!
Nana, aka. The Hostest!

Chit-chatting...

My mom and my aunt

Madeline and some shades...

Briggs and Madeline--boy, were they busy!

Tricia was holding onto his belt loops so I could snap a picture...wasn't working out too well.



These 2 were born 3 weeks apart...2 years ago at Christmas, Tricia and I both knew were were expecting them, but hadn't broken the news to the fam. yet. He was her #5 and I had just had William ( or so it seemed) We weren't quite sure what kind of comments we were going to get.:)

Getting ready for the White Elephant Gift Exchange! Aunt Lisa was trying to quiet everyone down, but only a few were paying attention...>

Tu-tu the kitty was getting lots of attention...

My Cousin, Ryan, and some of his crew...
The original Miller Family--now there's how many of us?? Not sure, but lots!

Me and my cousin, Carla, and my cousin-in-law (?), Tricia--so good to catch up w/ them!




The kids had an intense game of Twister going downstairs... Some of the Greats and Grands...(who are I and E making faces at?)
Grandma and Avery...
The 2nd Adults Table...I don't think I sat at a table...hee...too many little peoples to check up on...

Nathan & Leah; Ashton and Ryan (the newlyweds)
The Mature Adults...:)
Max being goofy--
That's all for now!

No comments: