Monday, October 4, 2010

My favorite things about mommyhood...

Laundry...ha, ha, just kidding. I like laundry AFTER it's folded & put away. I took this picture to remember my never ending supply. It nags me when it looks like this. :) Teaching my children to have fun...is this called work? They were having a blast getting the 4-runner all spiffed up for Uncle George. :)



Pumpkin Patch days...
The Pumpkin Queen and Kings were not paying attention to the camera-lady. :) William could've cared less about the pumpkins...he liked the Indian corn. He smashed his pumpkin on the driveway before I could catch him. He happily fed the pieces to the chickens and they loved him for it! William, William...

W/ cute friends...


Late summer days and swinging on the swings...

Playing tag w/ siblings...


Apple Orchard Days...apple cinnamon doughnuts...good company...and beautiful weather! (note: William snatched an apple from the apple shop...he has good taste...it cost almost $1 for 1! ;) He sure enjoyed it!


A certain 3 year old, and 5 year old...

My 2 year old...


Rainy days...and rain slickers...and gum boots...



Harvesting days...

Silly children...

Smiling children...

Late night checker game w/ Daddy...

Oh the disappointment to loose against someone who doesn't "let" you win. :)

My hubby...

These are a few of my favorite things...

2 comments:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

megan... i showed ryan the picture of the laundry. ryan said... why did you take a picture of our bedroom floor! ha ha!!! guess what I'm going to be doing for the next few hours!!! we so feel your pain or blessing!!! justin sounds like ryan.... the girls never "get" to win... not even at candyland!!!

BH said...

I'm jealous of the rain you've had. It is so dry here. We have a "burn ban," which means no bonfires. :-(

Your kids are so cute!