Sunday, October 3, 2010

Visit w/ the Greats. :)

It has been far too long since we've visited my Grandparents. The kids had such a fun time. George, Krista, and Grace came for supper on Saturday night. I was having flashbacks from 15+ years ago when there were 11 cousins under age 8. There weren't quite as many kids, but the action and the noise was pretty loud! My grandparents are going on 8 great-grandchildren. I'm so thankful for the great memories they've made w/ both sets of great-grandparents! Here's Grandma "Nett" reading some books. William loved this one and they read it at least 3 times on Saturday. :)

Hard to get 1 where they're all looking & smiling. ;)


Before supper...



Madeline enjoying ice cream!





The football watchers/kid wrestlers. :) I realized there's not any pictures of my Grandpa. I should've taken more pictures...but I guess we were too busy talking or eating. Hee... Oh, and I do believe Grace won the award for talking the most on Saturday. :)






Here we are at 20 weeks...me, a little more, Krista, a little less. And, yay, we get to find out tomorrow if Gracie gets a brother or a sister! No wonder I feel like I can't breathe...I'm carrying high again. :) We still have the "big" part of pregnancy left to go!






Madeline modelling Gracie's grape hat. Her mommy is so very creative. :)









Happy Monday to ya'll!










3 comments:

George and Krista said...

Cute pictures! You're better than me- I didn't break out the camera at all that night :) Happy Monday back to you! Nice chatting earlier. Give your kiddos hugs from me.

Krista

eden said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Grandma and Grandpa are such gracious hosts.

eden said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Grandma and Grandpa are such gracious hosts.