Monday, June 4, 2012

Three out of four of my children have summer birthdays.  So, I thought I'd do a little planning over lunch to see what they each had in mind for their individual celebrations.  I told them on their birth-day, they get to pick out their meal: whatever their favorite yummy meal is.  Here are the results:



 William (his b-day comes in July):

Birthday Supper:
Sausage
Salad
Peanut Butter toast
Carrots
Chips, turkey, and hot dogs

Dessert: Chocolate Cake w/ prunes around it (want to make him happy?  prunes are his true love...funny boy!)

Drink: Pomegranate Juice (sp??)
Madeline:

Dessert: Vanilla w/ chocolate in it Ice Cream  (that's my girl...pickin' dessert 1st)

Punch to drink

"I just want a dog...[me: "a hot dog?"]  No a real puppy...can you buy me one when it's my birthday?  I don't want a mean one.  Actually I want a kitten named Rosalie.  [William: "I want a duck"]

...and back to the menu...

Macaroni and Cheeeese and hot dogs
Cucumbas

Samuel:
Dessert: Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Marshmallows

Dinner:
Salad
Cheese Brats
Hamburgers
Mac N Cheese
Peppers

Drink: Grape Juice and water

I thought their menus were too good not to share...I wrote it down just like they described and in the exact order they listed it.  Ha, ha!

2 comments:

Leisel Spafford said...

Those are priceless! I think it's awesome you let them choose their own menus like that...those will be special memories for the kids ;)

Brenna H. said...

Cute! I love the pet digression. "I want a duck!" That sounds like something I would interject. Though I actually want chickens.:-) Also, the chocolate cake with prunes is too funny! Have a wonderful week!