Friday, July 6, 2012

What's been happenin'

Grandma Bobbie promised Madeline that she could paint her nails when she got home from her trip.  As soon as Madeline saw Grandma walk through our door...she quickly claimed her client.  Pink sparkle was the color of the day. :)

 "Sweet Baby Cakes" eating his "appa"--where does time go?  I wish it would stand still some days.  I'm loving it all!  (well...pretty much all of it :)  I'm so glad I get to stay hom all day w/ these chick-a-dees!!
 Making our morning smoothie--we even add fresh kale to it...the kids and I love it!  I love summer!!
 Uncle Max's newest toy...
 Daddy is so good to take the kids and wear them out for me.  Here they are after picking wild blackberries...Benjamin was so exhausted, he just laid down on the rug. :)
 This little girl is my fairy girl...she loves to help me in the kitchen!  Here we are whippin' up William's birthday cake...
 Betcha' don't have a table-fairy like I do.  This pretty little girl, gets her jobs done!
 Benjamin fell asleep w/ his shoe...it was so cute, I had to take a picture.  He likes to get one of his baby shoes to hold before he goes to sleep--silly boy!
 Benjamin's 1st sparkler.  Side note**His hair is turning white...I think he's the blondest of the kids. :)
 Here he is w/ his Amish boy haircut.  After I told Justin about his haircut, Madeline piped up, "Mom??  Are WE Amish??"
 We were able to visit Justin's Dad and Step-mom for Father's Day.  We had a good time visiting w/ Kendall and Carolyn.  :)  The kids added some sparkle to their day...I think.  (and, wow, they're all smiling!  that's a record for a picture!)

1 comment:

Leisel Spafford said...

As always...adorable pic of the children!! I especially loved that one of Benjamin clutching his shoe in bed...too cute!! My "sleep security" was my thumb and a tattered patch quilt that I dragged around everywhere...that was until Mom figured out (when I was around 7 or 8) that my "blankie" was synonymous with sucking my thumb...thus one day, much to my chagrin, "blankie" disappeared...but the trick worked ;)

~Leisel~

P.S. What is that "newest toy" in pic 5?? Looks like fun...but I couldn't recognize what it was :)