Saturday, August 11, 2012

Moonshine, Tomato Juice, and Starbucks

 We've made a summer trek to Moonshine, IL a family tradition...although, we skipped last year. ;)  But, my brother, Max came with us this year. 

 Grape pop in glass bottles is a highlight...
 Well, and the huge, greasy burgers.  ;)   

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Tomato juice production with the kiddos...
 It's a big task...but now, mission complete!  We'll be thankful this winter when we're enjoying veggie beef soup and chili. :)
 Daddy even got in on it!

 And...it's so fun to break the usual routine and do something spur-of-the moment.  I took the kids to Starbucks.  :)  I had a gift card--goodness...otherwise it would've broken the bank!  The kids enjoyed their milkshakes...and me too!
 Life's too short not to enjoy simple things like that--I'm having a blast being a mom to my chick-a-dees.  Wow--it's awesome!!

No comments: