Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Celebrating Summer...

 Wow...I love these kids. :)  I'm loving every minute of this season.  It is SO fun.  The kids are growing and changing so quickly.  They say and do the funniest things!  Sometimes it's a little crazy around here...and loud!  But, it's such a blast!
 I realized recently, that I'm no longer the mom w/ 3 under 3--other friends of mine are taking that role.  The kids (minus Benjamin) just turned another year older.  So I have a 7, 5, 4 and a 1.5 year olds.  I wonder where the time has gone.  We've packed lots of good memories into these fun years.  They're learning every minute...I don't want to waste or neglect even 1!



Every day, I remind the kids, we're practicing.  Sowing either good things...or bad things.  Good habits or bad habits.  It's all in the little things: how we talk to each other, how we treat each other, picking up after ourselves, doing our daily "duties"--all those "insignificant" things are training ground.  They are building character and we're training "soldiers"  I'm so impressed w/ the great sense of responsibility before God and to them, to sow good and godly things in them.  Lord, give us grace!!

No comments: