Saturday, August 18, 2012

Samuel's 7th Birthday...

At 4:54 a.m., Samuel turned 7 years old. 

One thing I didn't realize 7 years ago, is that now I get to celebrate more than just my own birthday. I've been an active participant in 4 birth-days so far. It makes the celebration of life so much more special! A mom realizes in some small measure what it means to lay one's life down--not just on birth-day but every invested day in that baby's life.
So all this to say: It's Samuel's 7th birthday today!! Wow, has time flown. We have packed lots of fun memories and milestones in 7 years...it's fun to think of what the next 7 will bring!!

 Samuel is becoming quite the young man.  It's exciting to see him grow, learn, and mature.  Recently, he hit another milestone: losing teeth!  Yay!!
Happy Birthday to my little life changer!  Those baby days went so slowly...but the years are FLYING past.  I'm having a blast watching him grow up and participating every day in the process.  Happy Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: