Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do any of ya'll have boys like this?

Having boys, I'm reminded not to take myself too seriously. Life is too short not to laugh a lot. Laugh at them and with them--they LOVE it! Samuel and I laughed so hard at the above photo. Blow it up really big, if you don't think it's funny...or maybe you need to know my son, William to think it's funny. Samuel looks so proud of his muscles, and William looks like he's ready to fight an imaginary foe. He's got his scary face on.
Where do they get this? Well, I guess I don't need to think too far. They have Justin for a Dad and my Dad for a grandpa...Goofiness is in the genes.
Yes, thankfully Therese was snapping, and I was attempting to get them to look and smile. A real, genuine smile...not a fake one, or a goofy one, or whatever one they dreamed of.
Now they decided to switch...
Did we get any good ones? I'll leave you in suspense till the next post. :)

2 comments:

Cherith Melody said...

:D Wait until they're teenagers :D My three younger brothers were all like this.... now they're 16, 18 and 20... life is never boring. :D Awesome photos. So cute :D

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Aren't boys wonderful? My youngest (a boy) is 5 and just so special to my heart!

Everyone thinks so too! It must be those special freckles on his nose and cheeks, great smile, silliness, etc...

Congrats on another special boy to join your family!