Thursday, March 31, 2011

Benjamin at 6 weeks!

My baby boy is 6 weeks old! He weighs 11 lbs 5.5 oz. and is 22.5 inches long. He's starting to smile and most days is almost smothered to death by his adoring siblings. Special toys are laid next to him and beloved blankies are shared when he's fussy.
I'm enjoying his newborn-ness and his chubbiness! I want to remember all the little details, although I know I will forget. My favorites right now are the lil' rolls on his arms and legs, dimpled fists, and holding him while he sleeps.
















My days fly by right now...and there aren't enough hours to get everything done. I'm surrounded by messes, half-finished projects, long to-do or to-call lists, laundry everywhere...but I'm putting things on a priority list. Too many things are at or near the top, but I know it's just a season! Speaking of priorities, a shower is near the top today, so I shall sign off. I'll try to post some more if I get a snatch of time here in the next few days!

1 comment:

TulipGirl said...

Such sweet pics!