Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weekend Photos...

Couldn't resist posting a few of Benjamin...He's 3 weeks old now! And growing fast...putting on chubbiness. This was Samuel's outfit...and to me he looks like a mini-Samuel only w/ white eyebrows and a red-cast to his hair. I'm curious if it'll stay...I'd love to have a red head!
Saturday was my Grandma's surprise birthday party at my Aunt's house in Chicago. It was so very fun to see lots of relatives we don't see very often! My Aunt was a very brave hostess to house and feed all 30! of us. I actually came down w/ flu symptoms and wasn't feeling good at all...so my pictures are kind of random. :) But I did capture a few. I know there's lots of other photos floating around too!
Uncle Justin meets Elliana...

Little girls are special to him...


Havin' fun w/ the cousins (William loves Grace's curls...can't resist:)

Aww...I love girls too :)


Surprise! Grandma Nett!

Big Hugs...









William was so excited that Auntie Krista let him hold Elliana "all by himself" :)

No comments: