Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I have had some thoughts swirling around in my head during the nights and the past few days. I'm so grateful to the Lord for what He has done. Until I have more time to write, I'll just post the lines that have been running through my head the past few days. Hope ya'll had a Happy Easter. I'm happy to say, we did finally get a family picture w/ our new addition. :) Eh, 10 weeks old...not bad!

"My sin, oh the bliss, of this glorious thought,



My sin, not in part, but the whole;



Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,



Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, oh my soul"






"Living He loved me,

Dying He saved me,

Burried He carried my sins far away,

Rising He justified, freely forever,

One day He's coming, Oh glorious day!"

1 comment:

George and Krista said...

Cute picture! We don't have a nice family pix yet, so don't feel too bad.

K~