Friday, April 22, 2011

Visit w/ Friends...

Invites are unusual for us, unless it's w/ friends that have as many or more kids than us. Ha!!


Got the SOS from my Mom about this picture...rather than re-editing it, I'll just put the disclaimer that my hubby was being goofy. I honestly thought making it black and white would make his hand less noticable. I agree it's a lil' creepy, but I thought it was a good picture of the guys w/ the babies. :)


It's funny to me that when we get together w/ friends it's like a kid-explosion. Didn't we all just have 1 or 2?

My sister and George, Grace and Elliana were down for a visit recently. It was very fun to be with them!
Benjamin gets the chubbiness award, Ellie, wins in the cheek dept. :)
Cousins! They LOVE playing together. Madeline needs feminine influence w/ all these boys around here!

No comments: