Friday, April 22, 2011

Luv this girl...

Madeline is 2.5 and loves doing things herself. I'm very blessed to have a child that is somewhat self-sufficient. As you can see, she enjoys picking out her outfits. Each day is a new and exciting combo. She's recently had a growth spurt, hence the high-water corduroys. She loves them, but I've had to put them away. He other fav. is the fancy black fur shrug that goes w/ a Christmas dress. Ta Da! She comes out all decked out, completely oblivious and quite cheery. There's something so precious about the 2-3 year old stage...



This outfit was hilarious in person...the pictures don't do it justice. I asked her to go outside, pick up all her dishes and get her rain coat. She happily obeyed and I was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't have to go double check or help her pick up. (now w/ the boys...that's a different story!) She came to the back door like this...





The sunglasses just completed her ensemble. And no, the jacket is not supposed to be reversible. :)








Oh, and I almost forgot...her hair is wildly curly and crazy most days. I'm ashamed to say, but I don't always take the time to fix it, so she looks like a beautiful lil' ragamuffin. :) Gum boots and all! :)



























No comments: