Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Children + Baby

Every day life: A few thoughts...a few pictures:

I have several photo ideas I want to take...I'll have to see if they turn out. I'd like to get some cards made w/ pictures of the baby/kids to hand out as thank-you notes. Actually, I may do several different ones, and keep the insides plain, so I can use them for any type of note. I haven't bought cards in a long time, so I'm justified, right? :)




W0w, this one was hard. Check out the outfits! They dress themselves! :) We had troubles getting everyone to look, sit still, not drop the baby, etc. :) But, we got one! :)

This little gal is a lil' mommy! She had Benjamin in her crib w/ her. He was screaming and flailing his arms and kept "pulling" her hair. I was trying to get a picture. It was too funny! She kept moving her head of wild curly (unfixed) hair, and saying in a high munchkin voice, "No, no bebe...not pull mine hair." :) Should've had the video on. :)

Grandma Nett, Madeline has gotten her use out of this adorable dress you bought her. It's a size 18 mo...and she's still wearing it. And not just for Sunday's. She has gotten herself dressed and loves to wear this dress. She had bright purple knee-highs on w/ it the other day. :)


No comments: