Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Cookies...and Icicles, aka "Popcicles"

Enjoying an afternoon "popcicle" :) Here's our record icicle: 26 inches long

More "Popcicles"


Valentine's Cookies...note the 3 on the far right are William's. Justin and I got a chuckle out of his sparing use of the sprinkles on his little ones.


Serious decorating...


Samuel made a how-to video on decorating a cookie...I'll have to post it. ;)



She had her own icing bowl...no worries about getting germs in the big bowl. :) Much less stressful for me...and she snitched to her heart's content. :)

Madeline enjoyed helping me. I misplaced my heart-shaped cookie cutter, but resorted to cutting out hearts w/ a knife...worked out great!

Addin' the sprinkles...

My Helper-Girl...

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I'm getting in the valentines day mood over here - and this year we are actually old enough to do some stuff!