Monday, February 21, 2011

Look who is 1 week old!

I can't believe it's been a week already! Benjamin is growing! He's a great sleeper during the day...not so much at night. Hopefully we get that part figured out quickly! Adjustments have gone very smoothly so far. The kids think he's the best. I love to see how each one of them shows interest in him. Samuel always makes sure he has his bear and a paci--whether he needs it or not. They all want to touch his head, hands and feet. :) 1st visit to Nana's...he had no clue he was supposed to be excited. :)
Grandma Bobbie...she's had the kids over for b-fast all week. They were rearing to go this morning, since they had another invite for breakfast. :)

Gettin' chubby...When I see other newborns, I always think they look so tiny. When I look at Benjamin, I think he looks big, mainly b/c he was INSIDE of me a week ago! Crazy! :)
Hangin' out w/ Samuel. He had his first bath last night. The pictures aren't modest enough to post...but he definitely enjoyed it. (except when it was over)
My favorite: limp, sleeping baby :)
Daddy and sons...


Benjamin at 5 days old...getting ready for the Dr's visit. William and Madeline also had their last round of shots. Thankfully Justin was with me for the outing...definitely went better w/ both of us!
Teddy bear:


Happy President's Day!

2 comments:

George and Krista said...

Awww, love the diaper-only pictures! He does look like he's getting chubby :) Wish I could snuggle him! You guys going to make the trek up here anytime soon? You look great, Meg!! xo, K~

Gretchen said...

So sweet! Who do you think he looks like?