Tuesday, June 28, 2011

T-ball

Samuel has been waiting for 2 years to play T-ball. I love going because it's so funny! Here are a few pictures from the last game. Samuel and Eva had quite the crowd to cheer for them.


My Aunt Therese drove an hour to watch the game. Unfortunately she parked in the wrong spot. A fly ball from another baseball game hit the back window of her car and shattered it!













I had taken Samuel's t-shirt to a shop uptown to have his name put on the back. Well, as I'm finding out, my brain cells from having babies are not coming back. I forgot to go pick up his shirt and he had to wear a red shirt of William's. The black shorts were Isaac's old ones...size 8, I think. He was embarrassed, but willingly wore the mismatched outfit anyway. :)



















I'm pretty sure my parents were the only people there cheering for a child AND a grandchild! lol!
















Samuel plays t-ball more like football. (tackle whoever has the ball!)













Here's from an earlier game. Eva really improved on her hitting. Way to go Eva!



Justin missed this ballgame. It was all I could do to get out the door on time w/ the kids. (Bible Study came right after, so I had to have supper done and get all the stuff for later...) Samuel dressed himself. I love that this age is so free from caring what other people think. My kid was the only one on the field w/ orange and blue shorts and a red shirt. :)

Grandpa and Grandma are so sweet to come to all the ball games. Grandma and Mom have to take turns being the baby-entertainer/hogger. :)

1 comment:

Vanderpolclan said...

Benjamin is getting so big. He looks alot like William.

Book suggestion for you.
Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the Trenches by Rachel Jankovic. She is a mother os 5, 5 and under, so she writes it from being there. Excellent book, full of encouragement and nice shore chapters. I read it while nursing my youngest.

Just wanted to pass that on.