Thursday, November 25, 2010

My "short list" of thanks

1. Jesus Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:21 (hallelujah)
2. A Godly husband
3. The gift and blessing of children + a new baby (and the sanctification opportunities they bring)
4. A Godly heritage (grandparents and parents)
5. The ability, opportunity and support I have to be a stay-at-home-mom
6. The freedom to worship God, work and raise our children as we see fit
7. Answered prayer
8. The wisdom found in God's word
9. The blessing of faithful men and women who live out and preach God's Word (good examples are an extreme blessing and encouragement)
10. Extended family and faithful friends

1 comment:

Connie Leis said...

I love your list of things to be thankful for! Especially #3-they trully do bring sanctification oppurtunities! Especially now for me that I have a 22yr old and a 18yr old SON! WOW what a challenge! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
I loved the picture of Dr. George with the deer! :)
Connie in VA