Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What would my life be like w/out children?

Not as cheerful, that's for sure. Goodness, he makes me laugh! ;)















I've conquered the past 5 months worth of pictures, as of last night. That's a big accomplishment for me. I get so behind, then struggle to catch back up. It takes time and $$, ya know?!

The kids and I spent the whole day running errands yesterday. The big hit of the day was Hobby Lobby. I love that store, and now 2 others in the family enjoy that store too! Photo albums and some large picture frames were the mission...as well as a few Christmas gifts. I hope to get the 11 x 14's framed and hung up soon. My sister, Therese, did an excellent job capturing this season of the kids' lives for me.

Well, off to go bake some cookies w/ the kiddos. I have a new recipe we're going to try out. Maybe some chocolate will help me not feel so tired today. Otherwise, I will be napping w/ the kids today. Today also marks 28 weeks for this lil' babe.... Those 7 loads of laundry will get folded and put away...eventually. :) And yay...supper is in the crockpot! Happy Tuesday, ya'll!

No comments: