Thursday, November 4, 2010

Weekend Refreshment...

I've hardly posted anything on this blog in a long while! Now that we're inside more, I may set aside time to blog...but we'll see. :) Last weekend was the annual Father/Son Camp. I don't have too many pictures, but I did capture a few things of what we did. Madeline and Grace got in some "cousin-time". Here they are playing dress-up. Grace said she was a princess and I'm not sure what Madeline was. :)














It was such a refreshment to "help" out and enjoy the fellowship of other "older" women. We had some good chats and I will forever remember Ramona's creative child-rearing advice. It was absolutely hilarious! For breakfast and lunch, we had all the workers and/or speakers come through to eat. It was a lot of cooking and cleaning up...but it was fun!




Auntie Krista's expertise: braiding! I think I need to start practicing!





















































Here are Justin and the kids after the rifle-range closed. If I could get blogger to upload videos, I'd upload the ones I took of the kids shooting. William, of course, was the funniest. He never looked at the target, he just pulled the trigger. In the end, he was so disappointed that he didn't hit the target. :(







Justin saw meaning behind these 2 pictures...I may turn them into black and white. He liked the idea of this 1st one, of teaching how to "prepare" and aim straight.














And, then, this one, they're shooting at the target. It reminds me of that verse about children being like "arrows" I think it's Psalm 127...














Sisters, dressed alike. :)


















Us 4 gals...




No comments: