Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Traditions...

www.thelearningparent.blogspot.com Has some great Christmas tradition ideas and products. My Mom was a great example of establishing traditions in her family. Now that my children are getting a bit older, I want to be more consistent in establishing them in out home. Anyway...thought some of you may be interested in their resources and also the articles! (I just ordered the nativity cookie cutter set--check it out...there's some good ideas. Oh, and the Pop-Up Nativity Book was another thing I ordered. I love having books to read during the holidays that focus on Christ)

1 comment:

Micah said...

My book party had some really cool homeschooling and even Christian books...with CDs and such. You can still check it out if u like...the eshow is still open till Tues. I order some for Christmas!