Saturday, October 24, 2009

Abbreviation Explained:

Here's what my boys were thrilled about last Monday!! Riding w/ Papa Chris in the combine! The weather was good for a few consecutive days--harvest has seemed to evade the farmers till last week! PTL!

Sorry guys...several of you said you didn't know what my abbreviations were in that last recipe post. ACV= Apple Cider Vinegar (ah-ha!) [lock that one in the memory bank ;)] Our favorite kind is Mrs. Bragg's Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. We buy it by the gallon at a health food store. It's very healthy and useful in lots of recipes and home remedies. I use it in my homemade salad dressings all the time. Yum!!
~megan~

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi Meg! You may already know this, but I read somewhere that sticking a few slices of apple in the ACV bottle improves the flavor and I've found that to be the case :) Hope you're well!