Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Adventures and Lots of Family...

Gracie came to visit!
She like farm machinery...especially the "lawnmowa"

...baby swap...
~the guys~(M & G were cheating by stepping on the back of their shoes...to be taller)
*busted!*

Justin's Siblings and Parents came down on Saturday. We had a great time w/ them! It was so nice to see everyone; it seems like it's been a while! William was scared of Poppa Lou, but by the time it was time for everyone to leave, he'd warmed up to him! (G looks kinda zoned there in the background)

My sis-in-law, Carrie and me...by my favorite spot...the desserts! :)
Grace, again w/ a tractor.
Hayrides are nice places for naps, you know?

The Hayride...



Becky, Rob, and Carrie...




All of us...
Next year, we need to do the hayride while it's still daylight. The trees are beautiful!
(not sure which one is better, so I posted both)


The Drivers...

Strawberry Girl

The Cousins...Samuel was so excited for all his cousins to come. He was asking all week when they were coming.


My view from my windows!

Carrie brought pumpkins to decorate. Such a fun idea! I was hoping to dream up some stuff for the kids to do at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Maybe something crafty or edible--or both!







**I was realizing this weekend what a gift family is. Not just immediate family, but extended family too! It's a blessing to have relationships and fellowship w/ family. It's surely a gift from God, and without it, life would lack lots! Justin and I are blessed to have close-knit families on both sides**

1 comment:

George and Krista said...

Hey- great update to you too! I might have to steal some pictures :) What's up with all the space between them? K~