Friday, October 9, 2009

Piggy Tails











Any of you Moms of little girls have advice for me on how to keep her from pulling my hard work out? I fix her hair and I go on to the next thing...when she comes around the corner, she has them out and she looks like a grinning rooster! I've kinda given up for right now, b/c

she's so busy and I'm busy...she's not on my hip 24/7 anymore. :) Oh, and she eats the little rubber bands too! Ahh!! I guess I have to do her hair and then quick snap the picture. It's sure cute while it lasts. Maybe I need to set her on the mat and watch her--and set up a lil' training session, so she'll get the drift that hair do's aren't supposed to be messed/eaten up!

1 comment:

The Royal Garcias said...

Aveny was eating a rubber band yesterday! She was actually choking on it and I was of course flipping out... but... she spit it out on her own. Thankfully!