Friday, October 16, 2009

Eva


Please pray for my youngest sister, Eva. Justin just got off the phone w/ my Mom. We've been waiting since this afternoon for information. She was hit in the eye (the pupil) w/ a bb from a bb gun this afternoon. She is in shock from the pain and cannot see out of her eye. The Drs. said she would need reconstructive surgery. The positive thing is that the retina is not detached, but she has several cuts. (I'm not sure of all the details, and don't want to give wrong info...I'm sure there will be more posts on my parent's blog) They've been to 2 hospitals, were filling 5 prescriptions at Walgreens, and are heading home soon. They go back on Sunday to see the Dr. That's all for now...
~meg~

3 comments:

Marcy said...

We will be praying for Eva. I know the fear your parents are going through. We have recently gone through two horse accidents with our six year old and a car accident that two of our children were injured in. It is such a stressful time and the unknown is the worst part of it. I hope her injuries are minimal and that her eye heals perfectly.

Winters Haven said...

We will be praying for eva and you guys.

Blessings

Elizabeth Sue said...

As I wrote on your family's blog that even though we don't know each other in "real life" we do serve a mighty God together. I have been praying for your little sister and asking others to please do the same. Eva is very blessed to have such great people in her life to call family.